Exchange Rules on Xchange
1. General Provisions
- 1.1. This Agreement regulates the procedure and conditions for the provision of services by the Internet service.
- 1.2. Internet service - a software and hardware service located on the Internet at the Internet service address.
- 1.3. User is a person who wishes to use the services of the Internet Service (hereinafter referred to as the "User").
- 1.4. The Internet Service and the User are collectively referred to as the Parties.
- 1.5. The Parties recognize this Agreement in electronic form as equivalent in legal force to the Agreement concluded in writing.
- 1.6. This Agreement is considered concluded on the terms of a public offer accepted by the Client in the course of submitting an application on the website of the Internet service for the use of services provided by the service.
2. Subject of the Agreement
- 2.1 The Internet service provides the User with services (paragraph 4 of the Agreement) in accordance with the regulation (clause 5 of the Agreement) subject to the obligatory conditions (clause 9 of the Agreement).
- 2.2. The User uses the services of the Internet service and pays for them in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
3. Rights and obligations of the parties
- 3.1. The Internet service undertakes:
- 3.1.1. Provide the User with electronic money exchange services of payment systems Qiwi , Perfect Money , Payeer , Yandex. Money, in accordance with the rules and regulations of this Agreement.
- 3.1.2. Provide the User with the necessary technical and consulting support related to the use and provision of Internet services.
- 3.1.3. Store all information (addresses, amounts, time, identification data (personal data), etc.) on the User"s exchange transactions and provide it at the first request of the User to which it relates, with the exception of transactions with confidential payment systems.
- 3.1.4. Keep secret and not disclose information on exchange transactions, as well as personal data of the Internet Service User to third parties, except for the following situations:
- - by a legal decision of the court at the location of the owner of the Internet service;
- - at the legitimate request of the competent authorities at the location of the owner of the Internet service;
- - at the request of the administration of one of the payment systems, namely Perfect Money , OKPAY, Payeer , Qiwi , Yandex. Money and others.
- 3.1.5. Keep accurate statistics on the User"s discounts.
- 3.1.6. Transfer funds due to the User or a third party to the specified details no later than 24 hours from the moment the client complains about the non-arrival after the exchange of funds, in the cases described in clauses 3.2.5, 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6 of this Agreement.
- 3.2. The user undertakes:
- 3.2.1. Indicate accurate and reliable payment details of both your own and third parties.
- 3.2.2. Specify an accurate, reliable and workable e-mail box.
- 3.2.3. Monitor the health of your e-mail box, computer, including the use of up-to-date anti-virus software.
- 3.2.4. Comply with each clause of this Agreement.
- 3.2.5. Notify the administration of the Internet service about the partial or complete non- receipt of funds to the specified details of the User or a third party as a result of the exchange, as well as the non-receipt of funds, in the cases specified in clauses 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6 no later than 30 days from the date of non-receipt funds, otherwise these funds are at the disposal of the administration of the Internet service.
- 3.2.6. Provide a known correct number of your mobile phone for registration, control (incoming) call from the security service of the service, receipt of passwords, short text messages (SMS / SMS) and other ways of informing and additional identification for the Internet service.
- 3.2.7. By their actions, do not violate the current legislation of the country in which the User is located, carrying out exchange transactions using the Internet service.
- 3.2.8. Do not use various traffic cheat systems.
- 3.3. The administration of the Internet service has the right to:
- 3.3.1. Suspend the service for technical upgrades or fix functional bugs.
- 3.3.2. Suspend the current exchange (transaction), in the case of a legal request from the competent authorities, administrations of the payment systems Qiwi , Perfect M
- ney , OKPAY, Payeer , Yandex. Money, as well as users with a complaint of fraud, for the duration of the investigation.
- 3.3.3. Set and change the amount of discounts for the exchange of electronic money at your discretion.
- 3.3.4. Set and change the amount of the commission charged from the client as a result of the exchange of electronic money, at its discretion.
- 3.3.5. Refuse to provide services to any User without explanation.
- 3.3.6. Require the User to confirm their belonging to the electronic exchange using: E - mail , a screenshot of the electronic wallet, and, if necessary, by a verification call to the phone number specified when filling out the exchange form, from which the funds were sent to complete the electronic exchange, if this exchange ended in error.
- 3.3.7. Stop correspondence or negotiations with the User if the User is rude, insults, asks questions that are not related to the support service of the Internet service or does not answer the questions of the support service himself.
- 3.3.8. Block the exchange in accordance with clauses 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6 of the electronic money exchange regulations.
- 3.3.9. Block and not return funds to the User until his identity is established (in cases of such a need).
- 3.3.10. In case of non-compliance with obligations in accordance with clause 3.2.8, the Administration has the right to block the user who violated this clause, as well as the source / generator of transitions.
4. Services provided
- 4.1. The Internet service provides the following services: electronic money exchange, on the website of the Internet service, namely the exchange Perfect Money , Payeer exchange , Qiwi exchange , Yandex exchange. Money, with the possible use of banks indicated on the site.
- 4.2. The Internet service does not check the eligibility and legality of the User"s possession of the funds offered for exchange.
5. Regulations for the exchange of electronic money
- 5.1. The exchange is considered completed when the Internet service transfers the amount intended for the User or a third party to the payment details specified by the User as a result of this exchange. All applications are processed from 1 to 15 minutes from the moment funds are received from the client.
- 5.2. If the payment is not received from the User on the created application within 10 minutes, the Internet service has the right to delete the application with the note "Payment not received". If the money is received from the User after the period specified by the regulations, the User has the right to create a new exchange request at the current exchange rate at the time the funds are received from the User.
- 5.3. The exchange of electronic money cannot be canceled if it has already been started, as well as the return to the User of the funds that he wanted to exchange.
- 5.4. In the event that the User receives an amount different from that specified when making the exchange, the Internet service has the right to suspend the exchange or recalculate the application according to the funds received. In case of blocking the operation, after the User"s request, in accordance with clause 3.2.5, the Internet service will pay the amount actually received, recalculated at the rate that was in effect at the time the exchange began.
- 5.5. If the User indicated non-existent or blocked details, to which the amount should have been received as a result of the exchange, the Internet service may suspend the exchange, and later, after the User"s request, in accordance with clause 3.2.5, return the funds to the account from which they received.
- 5.6. In the event that the user conducts an exchange operation in which he receives a cryptocurrency Bitcoin , he must take into account the fact that any transaction in the Bitcoin network can take from 15 minutes to several days. At the same time, the Xchange.sh exchanger cannot be responsible for the speed of the transaction in the Bitcoin network and the speed of transaction processing does not depend on it.
- 5.7. In the event of a change in the note to the payment or payment of the issued invoice from another account, the exchange may be blocked, and after the User"s request, in accordance with clause 3.2.5, the exchange amount will be returned minus the commission from the exchange amount and the commission of payment systems.
- 5.8. When exchanging with Yandex.Money for all directions, applications are processed within 15 minutes. Transfers protected by a protection code and payments from bank cards are not accepted.
- 5.9. When exchanging QIWI for all directions, the specified wallet in the exchange details must match the User"s personal phone number and be available for an incoming call. In case of refusal to speak with the operator, the payment will be delayed for a long time by the security service of the Internet service, and the refund will not be possible until the User answers the incoming call from the Service.
- 5.10. In the case when the exchange is made with an additional payment from the exchange service, the discount does not apply.
- 5.11 In any case, when a refund is made, a commission of 5% is withheld, except for clause 10.5.
6. Guarantees and responsibilities of the parties
- 6.1. The Internet service is not responsible and does not compensate for losses resulting from improper (unauthorized) use of the service, as well as User errors made when filling out the exchange form, which may lead to the transfer of funds to an erroneously specified account, in this case, cancel the exchange operation or return funds cannot be returned.
- 6.2. The Internet service is not responsible for losses and / or damage (loss) arising from the inability of the User to use his own equipment and / or its elements and / or the lack of the necessary full or partial functionality of the equipment or its elements.
- 6.3. The Internet service is not responsible for errors, omissions or delays in payments made by electronic payment systems and banks.
- 6.4. The Internet service does not bear any responsibility for losses, lost profits and other costs of the User, resulting from the User"s erroneous expectations regarding the tariff rates of the Service, the profitability of transactions and other subjective factors.
- 6.5. The Internet service does not bear any responsibility for losses, lost profits and other costs of the User resulting from delays, errors or failures in making bank payments or electronic transfers.
- 6.6. The User guarantees that he is the owner or has legal grounds for the disposal of the amounts used in his transactions.
- 6.7. The User guarantees compensation for losses in connection with the claims of 3 persons directly or indirectly related to the use of the Service by the User.
- 6.8. The User guarantees that when working with the Internet service he has reached the age of majority, in accordance with the legislation of the country where the User is located.
7. Changing information
- 7.1. This Agreement may be amended and supplemented by the administration of the Internet service; changes come into force from the moment the Agreement is published on the website of the Internet service.
8. Force majeure
- 8.1. The Parties shall not be liable for delays or failure to fulfill their obligations under this Agreement and / or agreements as a result of force majeure circumstances, including (without limitation) natural disasters, acts of governmental or regulatory authorities, war, fire (fire), flood, explosion , terrorism, riot, civil unrest, hacker attacks, absence, non-functioning or failure of power supply, Internet service providers, communication networks or other systems, networks and services.
9. Mandatory conditions for conducting exchange transactions
- 9.1. It is forbidden to use the services of the Internet service for illegal transfers and fraudulent activities. Using the services of the Internet service, the User agrees that any attempt to exchange funds of dubious origin will be prosecuted in accordance with the current legislation of the country from which the User carries out exchange transactions.
- 9.2. The Internet service administration reserves the right to provide information about such payments to the competent authorities, payment system administrations, as well as victims of fraudulent activities at their request, if the fact of illegal actions is proven.
- 9.3. The exchange is made on the condition that the User, using the Internet service, displays digital signs only from his electronic wallet and is himself responsible for the sources and methods of receipt on his electronic wallet, due to the inability to verify their origin by the Internet service.
- 9.4. All bank transfers upon request must be made only through the Online Banking of payment systems.
Transfers made from an ATM, or through Bank operators, will be returned back within 24 hours. Transfers to a Sberbank card are returned minus 1%. Payment will be refunded only after the security service of our service makes sure that the transfer was made exactly You. To do this, you need to take a photo of your passport and card (with which the payment was made) in your hands and send it to the mail of our service.
- 9.5. The Internet service is not responsible for the completed exchange operations on behalf of the User in favor of third parties.
- 9.6. It is forbidden to create exchange requests aimed at deriving one"s own benefit using the difference in the rates of the Internet service. The Internet Service reserves the right not to process such requests for an exchange, according to these requests, a refund will be made.
- 9.7. Using the Internet service, after clicking the "I agree with the exchange rules" button, means that the User accepts all requirements in accordance with this Agreement.
10. Verification of the identity of the User
- 10.1. A prerequisite for using the Internet service is the readiness of the User to undergo the identity verification procedure.
- 10.2. During the identity verification process, the Internet service may request any personal data, in any format and volume, that the Internet service considers necessary for the full verification of the User.
- 10.3. Passing verification, the User agrees to the Internet service to conduct any research regarding the User, which the Internet service considers necessary. The Internet service may, at its discretion, involve a third party in these studies.
- 10.4. The User agrees to automated AML verification of transactional addresses of all exchanges carried out by the User on the service.
- 10.5. The Internet service may also require the User to go through the verification process in the event that the User"s wallet address specified in the application is in any way associated with the following: Illegal Service , Fraudulent Exchange , Mixing Service , Ransom , Darknet Marketplace , Darknet Service , Scam , Stolen coins .
- 10.6. If a connection is established, it will be necessary to pass the verification of the User, as well as provide evidence of the ownership of these funds, by providing photos and videos with the withdrawal of these funds, only after which the funds will be returned to the sender"s details, minus a commission of 10%.